Wow what a summer! Although you’d be forgiven for confusing the occasional day with a chilly day in spring!
Here at Huttons, we’ve been chocolatiering our hearts out so that our fabulous customers can enjoy our handmade chocolates come rain or shine. This summer we have:
- Shown excited little ones how to weigh out sweets, whilst wide eyed adults reminisce.
- Added Pennington Kendal Mint Cake Liqueur to our amazing range of boozy bars (available online soon!)
- Basked in the Lake District sunshine and enjoyed Lakeland tipples
- Introduced ‘Free-From’ chocolate bars, suitable for vegans and diabetics.
- Served solitary choccy favourites to those who needed their dose of Huttons right there at the irresistible choccy cabinet.
- Shared the mouth watering joy of selecting expertly crafted chocolates for beautifully ribboned selection boxes.
- Lovingly nested thousands of truffles into ribboned white chest boxes and delivered our exclusive wedding favours throughout the Lake District.
- And…(drum roll please) we’ve even expanded our Huttons Chocolate family with a new chocolate loving team member!
It’s been a busy summer for us and we hope you’ve all had a fun filled, chocolate filled summer too. We recommend a cuppa and a chocolate (or two) to recover. Have one for us while we welcome the beauty of Autumn and plan that twinkling C word which lingers on the horizon!
As the sunshine fades and we welcome the chocolatey shades of Autumn, allow yourself to follow that dreamy, sweet, aroma of chocolate and pop into Huttons of the Lake District to say hi.